Five common mistakes to avoid when working out include:
- Overdoing it: Workouts that leave you too sore to exercise the next day are productive as well as our bodies repairing itself 25-72 hours of soreness anything more there is a bit of an issue.
- Doing too little: On the other hand, you need to work hard enough to break a sweat and get your heart rate up in order to get noticeable results.
- Watching the clock: Tailor your workout to fit your lifestyle and schedule. Ten minutes a day is better than zero.
- Don’t Check your weight every day: Water intake, hormones and other factors can affect your weight. Don’t set yourself up for disappointment by regularly obsessing over weight loss. Set other goals, like running a 5K race.
- Expecting immediate results: You need to burn 3,500 calories to lose a pound. It doesn’t happen overnight.